Live2Lead - Southwestern PA
Leaders Have A Bias Toward Action. Are You Ready to Act?
The past year has shaken our perspective on the world and our understanding of how we are meant to operate within it. It’s been difficult, but we’ve persisted. Now that things are finally returning to normal, it’s time for us to reconvene and push forward together, because we’ve got a lot of work to do!
If you’ve been feeling boxed in, held back, or unsure of your next steps, the Live2Lead - Southwestern PA Event is exactly the nudge you need to take your next steps toward true greatness.
Whether you lead a large organization, a classroom full of students, or just want to be a better community member to those around you, joining us for our rebroadcast facilitation of the Live2Lead - Southwestern PA event is the perfect opportunity for you to gain meaningful and relevant insights that you can bring along with you down every avenue of your life.
No matter what your background, this experience will transform the way you live your life. To join us in a private viewing of Live2Lead - Southwestern PA on Friday, February 11th at 10:00 am EST at Penn State Fayette, visit https://ateagueofyourown.com/live2lead
Learn From the Masters of Leadership
When you join us for our Live2Lead - Southwestern PA event, you’ll get a front-row seat to a diverse line-up of world-renowned experts and leaders from every area of business and expertise, including the ultimate leadership expert, John C. Maxwell. Here’s a look at the line up for 2021:
- John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 30 million books, has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. Dr. Maxwell has also received the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network. His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation—have trained millions of leaders from every nation in the world.
- Valorie Burton is a bestselling author, life strategist, international speaker, and the CEO of the Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute. Her life-changing message has an intriguing, research-based emphasis in the pioneering field of applied positive psychology - the study of what happens when things go right with us.
- Jamie Kern Lima is a New York Times bestselling author and the Founder of IT Cosmetics—a company she started in her living room and ultimately sold to L’Oréal for $1.2 Billion, making Jamie the first female CEO of a brand in L’Oréal’s 100+ year history.
- Jeff Henderson is an entrepreneur, speaker, pastor, and business leader who has witnessed firsthand the capacity for language to transform the cultures of companies and organizations worldwide. His clients include the Atlanta Braves, Callaway Gardens, Chick-fil-A, and North Point Ministries.
- Ed Mylett is one of the premier business leaders, peak performance experts, and motivational speakers in the world. He has a passion for mentoring and coaching others on what it takes to become a champion in all areas of life. He is a best-selling author, host of the top-rated Max Out Your Life Podcast, and speaks all over the world.
A Teague of Your Own
Real People, Real Stories, Real Connection
John C. Maxwell and the guest speakers of Live2Lead - Southwestern PA understand that walking the path of a leader is not easy—but it is a worthwhile effort.
All too often, great leaders beat themselves up for not being good enough. One of the goals of the Live2Lead - Southwestern PA Event is to inspire and energize through humility.
This event is not meant to offer a simple formula for becoming the “perfect” leader. Instead, Live2Lead is a reminder that the concept of a “perfect” leader does not exist, and skills are always being fine-tuned by life experience. The speakers who have been invited to share their stories will do so with authenticity and honesty, all with the intention of bringing value to those who are tuning in to listen and learn.
Ultimately, Live2Lead - Southwestern PA provides leaders from all backgrounds the opportunity to implement a new action plan and lead with a renewed sense of passion and commitment.
Are You Ready to Become a Better Leader?